· Amber Grant - Open to all female entrepreneurs age 18 and up living in the United States or Canada and who pay a $15 application fee. The Amber Grant awards $10,000 to a woman-owned business every month. At the end of the year, one of the 12 monthly qualification winners wins another grant for $25,000. The submission deadline is on the last day of every month (due by January 31, 2021, if filling it out now); the winner is announced in the first week of the following month. Apply here.
· Fearless Fund - Fearless Fund is disbursing 10 business grants to 10 women of color entrepreneurs in the amount of $10,000 each for COVID support. Applications are open from now until January 21. Winners will be announced on January 31.
· Operation Hope Mini-Grant Program - Grants can only be applied toward critical expenditures such as residential rent/mortgage, residential utilities, and personal credit card bills. A single, one-time payment of $500 is made directly to the vendor/creditor. More info is here.
· COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application - The Small Business Administration (SBA) provides low-interest Economic Injury Disaster Loans to help businesses during COVID. Apply directly through the SBA here.
· 37 Angels - Open to early-stage, high-growth companies in attractive markets like technology and B2B/B2C. Eight finalists are selected every two months to pitch their company; the next application cutoff is February 8, 2021. Most entrepreneurs receive $50,000 to $100,000 in seed funding (remember - that means you are giving away some ownership), along with professional help growing their company. Learn more here.
GRANT FOR JEWELRY BUSINESSES
· Halstead Grant - is an annual award for emerging silver jewelry artists. Applicants submit answers to 15 business questions in addition to their design portfolios. The grand prize is a $7,500 cash grant plus other benefits. The deadline is August 1st each year. Learn more here.
State of Maryland Financial Resources & Services
Department of Human Services Resources & Financial Assistance
Full PDF Download: State of Maryland Resources.pdf
We are proud to partner with Walker's Legacy to research the impact of the pandemic on
Small Business Technical Assistance and Business Support Services for Baltimore City Businesses
Small Business Administration (SBA) Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan resources.