THE GREATER BALTIMORE BLACK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MISSION
The GBBCC mission is to provide support and leadership for the growth and development of black owned and operated businesses and to advocate for economic empowerment in the African American Community in the Greater Metropolitan Area.
WHO WE ARE
The GBBCC is committed to serving as a beacon of strength, integrity, and knowledge for Black-owned businesses operating in the Greater Baltimore Metropolitan area. Serving the Howard County, Baltimore County and Baltimore City area, the GBBCC has members from across central Maryland including members from Anne Arundel County, Montgomery County and Prince Georges County.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To share our experiences through consultations, seminars, conferences, summits;
- To support GBBCC members' activities whenever possible;
- To do joint ventures whenever possible;
- To share information as timely as possible;
- To attract and service our target market;
- Establish relationships w/professionals/organizations;
- To promote our businesses, history and culture through educational forums and programs;
- To address critical problems and/or issues that affect Black businesses;
- To raise funds and/or invest money in our organization in an effort to help our members;
- Advocate on behalf of GBBCC members before private & public entities
- Through media, GBBCC website, email, letters, highlight issues that affect Black businesses.